Friday, October 31, 2008

Sometimes You Gotta Be Sexy


By Jessi Marie Scott

Last year, we went cute. This year, we’ve decided to go sexy. It looks like this might be my last big party out. It’s getting harder to leave the apartment and down the street, let alone going out and painting the town red.

You know how you can be a sexy anything these days? Sexy Nurse, Sexy Cat, Sexy Firefighter? Noel wanted me to be a Queen. I told him I’d be a Queen only if I could be a Sexy Queen. He told me I was already a queen in his eyes: “Queen of Pounds”. I told him that was a fabulous idea. I would be Queen of Pounds and he could be my Sexy Manservant. I mean, heck, if I’m going to be sexy, he might as well be, too! (Not that there’s any way he couldn’t be sexy…LOL!).

I’ve got a leesh and everything. Yes, this Sexy Queen of Pounds is into whipping her Sexy Manservant until he does my every bidding. Oh, this is going to be so much fun tonight. When we get home, I’m going to make him feed me until I can’t eat any more.

And then…

;)















Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment