Saturday, January 24, 2009

Finding Your Other Half

By Jesse Marie Scott Spencer


You know what my favorite thing about Noel is? He relishes life. He celebrates it and he shares that with me. I never thought I'd get married let alone find someone who encourages me to live life to it's fullest. He tells me I have a zest for life. I suppose I do. I think that's why me and Noel fit so well together. We just "get" each other. I know that might seem silly, but we do. It's not often you see two people come together like us to achieve so many amazing things together.


Sometimes, I think of all the great people who are out there, reading this blog, watching our videos, and I pray all of you find someone who "gets" you. It's such a lucky thing we have. I wish all people could find it. When you find your other half, everything seems just that much easier. You have someone you can count on. And that stands for a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment