Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Milestone

By Noel Spencer

Jesse is 500 lbs. I can’t believe it. We are half way there. Technically, if you count from the day we met back two years ago, when she was 290 lbs., we’re 30% of the way there. We have 2/3 of the way left.

Right now, she’s gaining 15.5 lbs per month. I’d like to increase that if we can. There are certain ways to do this. I have heard antihistamines can increase weight gain.

I am going to suggest it to Jesse. If she says no, then we won’t do it. As long as we get there, it doesn’t matter when we get there. (But, it would be fun to get there sooner!)

Jesse is such a special person. She so alive and definitely the most adventurous woman I have ever met. She is always so ready to go where only a few have gone before. She is like an explorer charting a new map. It is so exciting when people want to push boundaries and become achieve a potential they know is deep inside them. Jesse embodies that strength.

I am so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment