Sunday, August 2, 2009

We're All in this Together

By Jesse Marie Scott Spencer

I just discovered this scientist, Amber Case.

She is a cyborg anthropologist. Wacky, huh? She talks about how we’re living two lives. Our real lives and our second lives. Now you get up in the morning, and you get ready and start your day, then you get on line and you start your day. You clean yourself up and you show people you’re ready.

When I blog, I see my thoughts. I see others intertwine with my thoughts. We meld together in a super beautiful way. Even when people push back or put down. Even when people are hateful. I know that there are people out there like me. No one is exactly like you, but you can always find someone who gets you. And if they don’t get you, you should move on. People who don’t accept you for you aren’t worth your time.

Those of you who come here to read our posts, watch our videos, and share your thoughts are some of the best people in the world. That’s because you get us. Some of you aren’t even into what we’re doing, but you get us. You get that we’re us. You’re you.

1 comment:

  1. Meridith10:17:00 AM

    You are such an inspiration! Thanks for your amazing attitude and lust for life. So encouraging.

    ReplyDelete