Sunday, September 7, 2008

My First Time

By Jesse Marie Scott

Okay, it’s not what you think. It’s my first blog entry! It’s so exciting. I’ve read blogs for years, but I never figured I’d write one. I didn’t think I had anything to write about. People who write blogs always seem like an expert on something. I never felt like an expert on anything. But when me and Noel talked about starting a blog, Noel made a great point: I’m an expert on gaining weight. LOL! Since Noel’s an expert on helping people gain weight, this seemed like a natural progression.

I’ve been gaining weight since I can remember. Of course, I dieted, so during those times I’d lose some weight. I’ve tried so many diets: NutriSystem, Atkins, The Cabbage Soup Diet, The Watermelon Diet, Cyberdiet, LA Diet, Diet Center, Jenny Craig, Scarsdale, Zone and Tops. But they’re all the same: lose 15 pounds, gain twenty. Each diet, I’d end up heavier than when I started.

One day, I discovered men who like fat women. They didn’t want thin girls living on Diet Coke and lettuce. These men want big, voluptuous, beautiful ladies who have an appetite to boot! I knew this was my destiny.

From that point on, I haven’t looked back.

No comments:

Post a Comment